1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot Water Blast 2010

cort Apr 27, 2010

1. cort

cort Texas Boy

Last Sunday in Houston, TX thought you guys might want see some whoring out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and left home with this...

[​IMG]

People's choice award 5th place overall.

2. JD09

JD09 I'm not modding, I'm improving VCDS Map User

Looks very stealth! Not usually my cuppa, but would move over if I saw that in my rear view mirror (that's a compliment)! Standard engine or the go to match the looks?

3. cort

cort Texas Boy

Thanks.

I'm just chipped, Neuspeed P-flo intake, and Forge DV. Might do a 3" DP soon, and then weld a dump valve on it, but thats about I all I need for HP/TQ. This thing is pretty quick.

4. finesse

finesse Active Member

nice avatar:ermm:

5. cort

cort Texas Boy

K, I changed it for you. From the kdf, to the auto union. Is that more publicly acceptable? Gotta respect your roots ;)

6. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

yo steerings wheels on the wrong side son!!

nice car fella...still loving the steelies...keep the pics coming and get some pics of the bay up ;)

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

'I'M BACK', not familiar with events across the pond Cort, but same event as a previous meeting huh? :)

Car still looking good stealth, Mel Gibson would be happy to drive that! :racer:

8. cort

cort Texas Boy

Car was out of commission for about two years out of the show scene. Now, I'm back... ;)

9. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

Lovving the wheels I must say. I cant even comprehend how shiny that is... You must have rubbed it... alot