1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOT! BEHIND THE SCENES SHOTS FROM THE SET OF THE NEW R8 V10 PLUS AD!

Discussion in 'General Automotive Chat' started by FactionOne, Feb 22, 2013.

1. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Feb 22, 2013]
    Flying visit folks (tinkering elsewhere in the machine), but we just got hold of this so I thought I'd share...

Audi-Sport.net have just received these 'behind the scenes' shots taken on set of the new R8 V10 plus ad.

The rear bodywork has been removed from the car to give a complete view of the breathtaking 5.2L FSI V10 powerplant, pounding heart of the 550PS R8 V10 plus.

Sources close to Audi told ASN that creating a capmaign to fully reveal the power of this latest-development R8 model posed challenges, but the Vorsprung durch Technik brand rose to them, and plans to release media perhaps as technically innovative as the car it's to represent.

Audi is apparently to make use of groundbreaking AR (Augmented Reality) techology to bring conventional static media to life; with rich, dynamic content -including rolling road footage!- launching from the page like an R8 V10 plus might from the lights, when viewed with a specially-developed smartphone application.

We hear that the campaign is to launch on Monday, so keep your eyes - and your Complementary Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor sensors - peeled!

ASN.

[Click for Hi-Res]
    [​IMG]

[Click for Hi-Res]
    [​IMG]

[Click for Hi-Res]
    [​IMG]

[Click for Hi-Res]
    [​IMG]

[Click for Hi-Res]
    [​IMG]
    Sandra likes this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 22, 2013]
    ​Wow Rob, nice pics. As joint moderator of the year with Qj, we should get one each. Can i please have mine in Red. Lol. :) x
  4. Nathan_jones2002

Nathan_jones2002 V8 - only sound a man needs

[Feb 22, 2013]
    Beaut... :)