Hosting for Maintenance, Electrical and Interior Audi workshop manuals PDF

s3tle

Reaction score
I've just been repairing some of my interior trim which had been damaged by previous owners, which wouldn't of been damaged in the first place if they had know how to remove it safely.

Which made me wonder as I have the Maintenance, Electrical and Interior Audi workshop manuals for A3/S3 as a pdf and don't see them in any sticky etc, are they already up on here?

If not can someone host them for me, well for the forum as they cover most questions about removing/replacing trims, electrical parts and also info on servicing.

they are already hosted somewhere by someone, I also downloaded those three.
Unfortunately I can't remember who it was but it was on a link in one of the threads in here so have a search.

For anyone that is looking for this, why not consider getting a copy of elsawin off fleabay? I got one for about £6. It is for Audi, Seat, Skoda, and VW, and is for model years up to and including 2009. It has been invaluable to me for working on the S3.

yeah the link is dead, i had it as a favorite, i was just thinking they would be good to have in the FAQ

sadly no good, most of the free pdf hosts have a small size limit and only stay online for a short time,
i'll have a quick look around, was hoping there might be some sort of audi-sport host

yeah basically the same info, size is the main difference as the pdf's are only for 8L A3/S3 so 30mb rather than 4000mb!!

I got elsawin so it's all good, just checking they're not different and something else to get.