Hoses

s3_stig

Reaction score
Hi guys
Did a couple of jobs today that needed doing. 1st one the hose from charge pipe to turbo who I pursched off (westle thanks mate) straight forward only took 10mins,
Then I did the upper intercooler hoses the one down by the battery piece off ****. Drivers side what a bitch!
How the hell do you get the head light out the Allen key bolt right at the bottom night mare in the end just worked round it and got it finished in the end so not a bad day

So did you get the driveds side done? Easier with the bumper off pal, only a 5 min job.

Yeah got it done pal just worked round the head light ain't got a clue how to take the bumper off so didn't want to cause more problems for my self main thing all finished

Mate its easy, about 12 screws and its off, theres loads of guides on here.

You only need to pull the bumper off on the drivers side an then slide the light out. Good job on working round it though. Just out of interest did you find that the passenger side hose needed trimming a bit?

Yeah defo it's a bits along when you put it on in standard form it sort of pinched abit

There's a seller on the bay selling ASH cores with 63mm inlet/outlets so I'm going to use that and keep my drivers side smic. All hoses and core should come to around £150. It should be fine for my setup.

Ok sounds good I might have alook at that I need a fmic especially the summers here now!