horsing around...

ScoobyA4

ding dang do
Reaction score
Just been chatting to a girl on MSN who used to work for me at last place. she had recently met this fella, rich, porsche, couple of Aston Martins etc...
Well all was going well, and they were back from being out for a meal. while driving past this field, he asked her if she would 'relieve' a horse... she laughed, but it turned out he was serious!
they got back to his, and she did one as quick as poss...

I've got to ask, but WTF??? :scared2: who would honestly ask someone to do that? they'd only been together about a month.

That is so wrong!

i asked that, but was told no!

She thought he was really nice too! she not spoken to him since, and he texted a week later asking 'what happened sweetie?'. she never replied.

Money makes you go mad. Its a fact.

My incredibly wealthy uncle married a younger woman who is neither hot or particularly nice. Madness.

LOL! thats the thing, she is fit! v fit! 26yr old, blonde, big in the right places and funny!

She dont half pick odd men tho.

Theres really is no explaining what some people do.
I think someone may be slightly into some dodgy animal films?:puke2:

ScoobyA4 said:
Just been chatting to a girl on MSN who used to work for me at last place. she had recently met this fella, rich, porsche, couple of Aston Martins etc...
Well all was going well, and they were back from being out for a meal. while driving past this field, he asked her if she would 'relieve' a horse... she laughed, but it turned out he was serious!
they got back to his, and she did one as quick as poss...

I've got to ask, but WTF??? :scared2: who would honestly ask someone to do that? they'd only been together about a month.

That is so wrong!

You mention "...she did one as quick as poss..." did she actually do it? Or do you mean ran away by did one?

hahahaaa I thought she actually did it until I saw the last reply :)