Hopes the mods will help

are u going 3" on the exhaust and decat ?
the bsr or any intake wont give you any extra power only noise
HPFP is good b4 you have the map think about s3 injectors
as every mod you do ie injectors turbo you will have to have a diffrent map
so if you do the decat injectors HPFP your stright on the stage 2 map
then after all that it gets interesting with the hybred turbo fmic etc etc
have you decided on the map yet and the exhaust
where are you based ?

I think it's 2.75 decat and 2.5 exhaust. It's a jetex system I think. Haven't thought about injectors yet as I'm about spent up for the moment. I'm in Leicester. The map is being done by where I work for free. Use quantum tuning I think. If its not great will get it done elsewhere but gonna give it a go for free. Done a
Fair few maps without any problems but none with this much work as it were

well if its free try it
but if its only a stage 1 flash your not realy gona get much extra from the HPFP
also ask them to write the lamba out for you or you will get the light on every few hundred miles
or fit a spacer theres only 30 quid

The place can do extras etc so they can take in to consideration the decat etc. just curious as to the power figures I'm gonna get. Shall I wait and get the s3 injectors etc will it make that much difference

if its free and they can do the extras you can do the injectors after
power wise with the decat and hpfp
hmm 260/280 depending on the map

Well they reckon 240 standard map on a hybrid map of performance and fuel economy. They do 3 types. Economy. Hybrid and performance. Thinking of going performance then I'll get it rolling road'd. What would I be looking at with injectors. It'll only be free the first time ya see

The stock injectors will be able to handle the flow rate required by the k03, dont bother fitting S3 injectors unless you're going K04 turbo. With regards to your map you need to make sure it caters for the HPFP, these are usually known as "Stage 2+". Speak to Custom Code/Revo/APR they do a fuel pump specific map.
Lastly if you haven't done it already change your DV to the revised piston type :) Good Luck

I will speak with our tuning company to see if we can do relevant map. I have replaced valve with revision D and got a spacer but thinking of removing it.