1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holiday/travel section?

ScottD3 Mar 28, 2012

1. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya TDi saloon Audi S8

Just a passing thought.

What's people's views and thoughts on having a sub-forum in General Chat to do with travel and holidays?

We don't have many posts about holidays and travel but there has been a couple of really good road trip posts and it would be a good place to put questions about places to go.

Just a thought before I do a post about what to do for 2 weeks in September. :)

2. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya TDi saloon Audi S8

Bump :ninja:

3. Alex C

Alex C Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi S3

yes good idea, it would be nice to see people travels and will help to give others ideas and inspire. Good suggestion

4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

A bit intrusive I think,besides the General Chat section is open for threads like that if members wish to show off..ahem I meant show other members.

5. CHEZ

CHEZ moderately amusing Supporter

oh fiddlesticks! and here was scott and myself wanting to show off our lovely tans! from our fabulous holidays!
    nevermind eh!

6. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

Start a holiday thread up Chez,that way we won't miss out or rather Ads won't :undwech:

7. ScottD3

I have a feeling that Ads does like a good/bad tan line.

8. Ads

Ads License to drive

Kiss my VPL.

9. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Lmao Ads, good to have you back on form. :yahoo:x

10. CHEZ

CHEZ moderately amusing Supporter

got this in my head off my hols.............................................. ...............................

it wont go away............................

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014