1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holas fellow Audi lovers

bigslippy Jul 15, 2012

1. bigslippy

bigslippy New Member

Hi from Inverness , I'm new to the site ,I have joined to learn more about my pride and joy and meet /make new friends with similar interests. I drive a 2003 A4 1.9 TDI Quattro Sport and have owned it for 8 years now . This is my 3rd Audi after previously owning a 1983 Coupe Fuel Injection and a 1985 Coupe Quattro .... loved the purr of the 5 pots :wub:

Regards

Neil

2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Good morning Neil, welcome to Audi.Sport.Net. Any pics of the car? Its nice to have a new Scottish addition, i have added you to our Scottish Members List. I will put a link below for the scotland meets events section, our next meet is in 2 weeks in Aberdeen, we had a location, but it needs to change as its clashing with something else. Head over to the A4 section, lots of knowledge and information in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

3. mikeyboy

mikeyboy S-line

Welcome to ASN mate, good to see another inversnekky member on board.

4. bigslippy

bigslippy New Member

[​IMG]
    Toughcoat 3 by bigslippy, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Toughcoat 5 by bigslippy, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Toughcoat 6 by bigslippy, on Flickr

I do a bit of detailing as a hobby and post my work in Detailing World .... as my dad likes to chuckle at me , gone are the days I used to wash my car with fairy liquid and throw the remainder of the bucket over the car:ohmy:...... not anymore:laugh:

5. mikeyboy

mikeyboy S-line

Nice car mate, you can tell it's well looked after. I must give mine a good wash, it's not had one in about 2 months lol.

6. bigslippy

bigslippy New Member

2 monthsssssssssssss:ohmy: whats your normal routine with it,products/procedure etc?

7. mikeyboy

mikeyboy S-line

I know 2 months is a bit much, I normally try and do it every 3 or 4 weeks but i've just been a bit lazy recently.

I normally just hose all the loose dirt off, shampoo/wax with a big sponge, rinse it down & then give it another going over with fresh shampoo/wax, rinse it down again. I then get the alloy cleaner & brush out & give the wheels a good scrubbing. Then i use back to black spray on all 4 mud flaps, then a quick hoover & dust inside & spray some new car scent about. Job done :D