1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hmmmmmm should i believe this or not ????

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by paul-r-s78, Aug 30, 2009.

1. paul-r-s78

paul-r-s78 Member

Ive just recieved on another site........seriously what sort of people falls for this.

"I am Mrs.Kate Moore from England I am deaf and has cancer of the breast I lost my husband 12yrs ago without a child of mine.

I have to sell all my properties left by my husband because the doctors say i have less than 2months to live.

I have deposited the funds of $5million USD which i sold from my properties and deposit into a Bank.

I want you to help me use the funds to help the charity deaf and the motherless babies home before i die.

If you are a good and honest Christian i shall give you the contact of the Bank and also the Deposit Certificate so as to claim my funds before my death.Expecting your urgent response and may God bless you as you carry out my wish. Please send em an email through my private email address if truly you are intrested in getting this fund(mrskatem@aol.com)

yours dying sister.

Mrs.Kate Moore"

Im actually tempted to go along with it lol

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Fired Up!

She doesnt speak very good english for an ENGLISH person!!!

"I am Mrs.Kate Moore from England I am deaf and has cancer of the breast I lost my husband 12yrs ago without a child of mine.

:think:

4. paul-r-s78

paul-r-s78 Member

i think she speaks with the same accent as all the london traffic wardens

5. yendall24

yendall24 Member

the low life that try these scams are just vermin scum . having said that anybody who is taken in by them deserve all they are going to get and unfortunately people are still taken in by them the mind boggles

6. voorhees

voorhees Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Black Edition Team Brill Red

I think if you spoke to her she would sound like George Abe.....the bloke off Fonejacker

7. Xmay4444

Xmay4444 On Point!!

Don't blame the scammer is what I say. These scams rely on peoples greed to work. It's people who want easy money or money for nothing that fall for them.
    There is an old saying;
    'A fool and his money are soon parted'.

If it sounds to good to be true, it's pobably illegal. Simple!

#6 Xmay4444, Aug 30, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  8. yendall24

yendall24 Member

dont blame the scammers . so who do you blame the poor old lady that gets confused and looses all her life savings its like saying dont blame the murderer the victim should not of been there

9. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Sounds like a deal to me ..... ;)

10. keinjohn36

keinjohn36 Guest

If it is true then it really sad about that lady that she lost every thing.and if not then a nice interesting story to read.

11. shaz-raul

shaz-raul Member

so she's from england but all her money n property is in us dollars? hahah useless scammer!

12. golf

golf ***** rent boy
    VCDS Map User

I know you're a spammer (and possibly not even human) and you'll be deleted soon but your posts are amazing. :anbet: