1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmmm

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by L60N, Feb 14, 2008.

1. L60N

L60N Guest

Hi there guys,

Was looking on the audi website, just checking prices on what ive ordered.

When i specced it up it said you cant have the CD based nav if you want to spec IPOD prep.

Ive specced both of these and the saleman didnt point anything out.

Can anybody clarify whether i CAN have both?

much aprreciated.
  2. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I thought you could have this combination.

It was explained to me that you could only mate EITHER an iPod dock OR a CD multichanger with the Nav units, NOT BOTH.

However as this was dealership guidance I strongly suggest you get validation from Audi UK or from someone on here who has potentially got this set up.
  3. L60N

L60N Guest

Yeah, i think i will.

I didnt order a multichanger. However reading hte audi config page, i thought it must be standard issue with the CD based NAV?
  4. Twizzler

Twizzler Member

The AUDI configurator is full of known bugs. When I was originally trying to spec mine it wouldn't let me select the RNS with anything - always wanted it deleted. Perhaps AUDI were trying to tell me something!
  5. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

Audi config full of bugs, salesmen full of bugs, AudiUk full of bugs... your screwed!! ;)

Ive been 'teaching' my salesmen about the upcoming points on the audi 3 from what Ive learnt from here! ;)

I have an email sat in my inbox too from AudiUK saying there is not aux input in a new S3?