Hmm, I am Pondering

AjM

Living in Blissful Ignorance
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Anthony and for the last 4 years i have owned a very played with MK4 Golf PD (as well as many other VAG cars), and have been an active member of UKMKiV's.net. I had a serious accident last Friday and sadly my car was destroyed beyond all recognition. Well, all has gone well with insurance so i am now after an S3 or a TT. That is what i am pondering. I also have a Subaru Forester X so the practical side is covered.
Just trying to decide whether the S3's extra seats would be useful or not, i currently have no children and think that maybe get a 2 seater while i can, but then i have always wanted an S3.......:think:

Hello & :sign_welcome: sorry to hear about your golf! glad your ok tho.

I'd say thats the same decision most of had when buying an s3.. its not a smull chunk of cash to spend. In my case it was either a s2000, rx8 or 350Z, or the 'safe' option of an S3.

the S3 won unfortunately... but i'm glad it did, its been very useful.

Hey welcome If its the Mk1 tt your looking at then I wouldnt bother.... there are loads of better 2 seaters around IMO

TDI-line said:
Hello and welcome. :blackrs4: :greyrs4: :yellowrs4: :redrs4:

well, that proves grey must be the slowest colour, as it isn't even started.... the blue one must have been sooooo fast that its gone completely....

Hello and welcome.......weres the green car oh i know its so far in front you cant see it

Hello and welcome to AS
Enjoy!!

Thanks all! Still pondering though....

Really want an S3 but it will have to be a face lift and i think that a rag top would be nice for summer, oh decisions!!