Hiya :)

miss_lucy

Its me Juicy - L8 JCY
Reaction score
Hiya Every1, Im new here.

Bought my Audi S3 Yesterday! My first Audi - was driving an MGF :/
Was hoping not to have any more problems like i did with the MG but its already in the garage lol!

Lucy :) x

Welcome Lucy
I bought my 1.8T last week and its just been in the garage for repairs although I bought it knowing most of the problems.I wont tell you what I spent but its perfect now.

Best of luck with yours please update us with their findings.

Welcome Lucy
I bought my 1.8T last week and its just been in the garage for repairs although I bought it knowing most of the problems.I wont tell you what I spent but its perfect now.

Thanks! I bought mine without knowing the problems! ahh the joys of buying a car privately! lol

The thing is though when you buy privately you would hope the owner would have the decency to tell you of any problems rather buying from a dealer where somebody has partexd their car due to impending big bills.

Welcome Lucy

I took it into the garage as there was smoke coming out around the turbo
The hoses going into the turbo were split and worn and needed replacing (so pretty good outcome)
Also break pads and discs, 2 calipers seezed, Cv boot,tail light sensor, bushes and more (can't remember what else)
The previous owner basically had just neglected it! been quoted £360 + vat so i'm quite pleased really

She will be back tomorrow afternoon!
;)

Hello and welcome, glad to hear your repair bill isn't too high, hopefully it will sail through its next MOT and be trouble free for you :)

Lauryn

welcome to the forum , audi ftw much better than ****y rover how many headgaskets did it go through lol

Welcome Lucy, you will enjoy it here, I am sure. :hi:

Another 1 to jump from the MG tribe to Audi, bought my S3 2 months ago after a long string of ZR's.

Hope you enjoy the car :)

Louis