Hit (or bump) and run b****rds. Grrrrrr

SDHA4SLine

Reaction score
Nothing disastrous but still very annoying. Hopefully it'll polish out, and hopefully karma will come back for the *** hole that did this :rage::rage::rage:

Well most of it came out, just a few little marks left :weary:

I feel for you, yes hope the same thing happens to their car....useless drivers, I mean how on earth do these people get their licences... Collect 8 tokens from kelloggs or examiner gets bored with these people failing their tests so many times out of pity just passes them! I could go on!!!

T-cut should get rid of most of that. Hope you get it sorted pal.

Reactions: SDHA4SLine
Sorry to see that Steve. You look after your car and others think it's ok to scrape/bump it and drive away. I would be so angry. Why can't they just admit it, instead of being cowardly and driving away. How can they live with doing that to another persons belongings. Rant over.

Steve I really feel your pain pal.....similar happened to me not so long ago but went straight through all layers.

I've been meaning to get a front/rear mounted dashcam ever since with active monitoring for when you're away.

To be honest I think this may have been one of those old terrors on a mobility scooter. I think it happened whilst I was parked on the sea front in Great Yarmouth.