1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HIDs & interior LEDs fitted pics

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by drewbee, Feb 14, 2010.

1. drewbee

drewbee Member

[Feb 14, 2010]
    Had my 6000k HIDs fitted last night along with the interior LEDs which consists of 4 footwells, under the doors, boot lights and number plate lights, however my number plate light screws were soo corroded, the guy couldnt undo them - which is a shame as it was a complaete package.

The light came out abit more bluey on camera, but its not that blue. anyways, heres the pics, enjoy!

during installation, with 1 fitted, look at the difference!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 27, 2014]

3. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

[Feb 14, 2010]
    NICE what brand of LED bulb's have you used for the footwell's ect.. Also did you have any fault's pop up on dash display.
  4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 14, 2010]
    Looks very smart, I like the footwell lights :icon_thumright:
  5. A4 nut

A4 nut Member

[Feb 14, 2010]
    Were your foot wells and door lights already there or are they retro do they all go out when you shut the door? nice job! rear number plate lights all the same normally full of water as well look for a breaker for the complete unit as the screws wont come out! Led numberplate lights look the part at the mo untill every one catches on! Nice car!
  6. paul20v

paul20v Audi fanatic

[Feb 14, 2010]
    Nice work someones been busy.
  7. drewbee

drewbee Member

[Feb 14, 2010]
    im not sure what brand they are im affraid. sorry. i got cancellers fitted with d hids so no probs, thou when i turned d car on after fittin the display went crazy with all sorts of msgs, turned it off n on again n its fine ever since.
  8. drewbee

drewbee Member

[Feb 14, 2010]
    the footwell n door lights are standard, not retro fit. they come on when the doors open, n go off when d doors shut. its really bright at night, esp when the door lights shine on d ground. shame i couldnt get d number plate leds fitted.
  9. drewbee

drewbee Member

[Feb 14, 2010]
    cheers. but it wasnt my work im affraid. i had d hids n leds supplied n fitted by a company called autolights. they fitted everything within an hour. :)