HIDs & interior LEDs fitted pics

drewbee

Reaction score
Had my 6000k HIDs fitted last night along with the interior LEDs which consists of 4 footwells, under the doors, boot lights and number plate lights, however my number plate light screws were soo corroded, the guy couldnt undo them - which is a shame as it was a complaete package.

The light came out abit more bluey on camera, but its not that blue. anyways, heres the pics, enjoy!

during installation, with 1 fitted, look at the difference!!

11-1.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Last edited:
NICE what brand of LED bulb's have you used for the footwell's ect.. Also did you have any fault's pop up on dash display.

Looks very smart, I like the footwell lights :icon_thumright:

Were your foot wells and door lights already there or are they retro do they all go out when you shut the door? nice job! rear number plate lights all the same normally full of water as well look for a breaker for the complete unit as the screws wont come out! Led numberplate lights look the part at the mo untill every one catches on! Nice car!

NICE what brand of LED bulb's have you used for the footwell's ect.. Also did you have any fault's pop up on dash display.

im not sure what brand they are im affraid. sorry. i got cancellers fitted with d hids so no probs, thou when i turned d car on after fittin the display went crazy with all sorts of msgs, turned it off n on again n its fine ever since.

Were your foot wells and door lights already there or are they retro do they all go out when you shut the door? nice job! rear number plate lights all the same normally full of water as well look for a breaker for the complete unit as the screws wont come out! Led numberplate lights look the part at the mo untill every one catches on! Nice car!

the footwell n door lights are standard, not retro fit. they come on when the doors open, n go off when d doors shut. its really bright at night, esp when the door lights shine on d ground. shame i couldnt get d number plate leds fitted.

Nice work someones been busy.

cheers. but it wasnt my work im affraid. i had d hids n leds supplied n fitted by a company called autolights. they fitted everything within an hour. :)