1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hide Number plate in photos help!

mike1628 Nov 7, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike1628

mike1628 Member

Peeps!

I want to post a few pics of my facelift A3 but dont know how to hide the registration as others have done.

Does anybody know how to do it and is it straight forward, i know i should be out havin fun on Saturday night but i promised i would do this yesterday :confused:

Cheeeers

Mike

2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

3. SAiLO

SAiLO Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Use paint in your windows or there are some editing options on photobucket where you upload your pics.

4. martyboy

martyboy Member

whatever software you are using, just click on either a paintbrush, pencil or eraser symbol and left-click and hold your mouse over the number plate and draw/erase away!!! SIMPLES!!!

5. mike1628

mike1628 Member

Thanks for the replys gents but while i took my eyes off the forum i have been carefully trying my hand at erasing picks to follow in the next post.

Vorhees can i call on you next time?

Thanks in advance

6. mike1628

mike1628 Member

:keule:ok i cant put the pictures up now i thought it was copy and paste?

HELP

7. evapor8

evapor8 Member

They need to be hosted on the web somewhere mate. Some forums allow you to upload as an attachment, but not this one Probably because it fills up databases pretty quickly.)

I have my own webspace, but you could use something like Flickr/photobucket/imageshack.

Chris

8. MikeSel^

MikeSel^ Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Navarra TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Manual

You may find this helps :)

If you get stuck let me know and I will walk you through uploading them.

9. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

think this needs locking as its sorted....thanks all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.