1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HID Lights Kits

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by mick mc, Mar 10, 2011.

1. mick mc

mick mc mickyray

[Mar 10, 2011]
    :huh:Hi Folks,
    Could anyone advise on the what would be the best package of HID kits for my A4 1.8 t Quattro? I need to know what is reliable and not to hard to in stall.

Please advise!!

MickyRay
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 22, 2014]

3. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

[Mar 10, 2011]
    I'm looking to dip my toe back in the world of HID kit's but my first kit went all crazy on me after only a few week's. i thought i would have to call a priest to perform an exorcism, these thing's have a mind of there own when they go wrong..
  4. mick mc

mick mc mickyray

[Mar 10, 2011]
    So are you going to enlighten the rest of the brethern and let us know what you are looking at! or is that a secret?
  5. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

[Mar 11, 2011]
    No secret Mickyray, i just don't want to make the same mistake like last time. I'm looking at buying again soon and will stick with the 4600k.
  6. Woorlord

Woorlord shifting to Hyperspace... . VCDS Map User

[Mar 11, 2011]
    To be absolutely sure and you state you want the BEST then go for the OEM Valeo Ballasts.
    Covered it here.

I think the illegal aspect of retrofitting HID/Xenons with respect to MOT checks from January 2012, if it is introduced, has been covered extensively - see here and see what you are getting yourself into!