hid kit supplier

205man

Reaction score
can anyone recommend me a supplier of Hid Kits? im not looking to spend silly money.

the reason i want them is i have a quad that i use regularly at night across the fields and through the woods on my brothers farm, and to be honest the lights are crap, so i thought id give Hids ago and as it never goes on the road im not worried about any road legal issues etc.

cheers

Try toyosport in Birmingham I've had mine in for 2 years with no problems I paid 25 plus postage for my full h7 kit they have a website and trade on eBay as tuningpartsbay or 1stcarparts hope this helps lee

I bought a set for my Honda a year or so ago it was from china off ebay not the cheapest certainly not the dearest but a good price can't remember exactly how much but around £40 the thing is where ever you buy them from and despite what the seller tells you they all come froma factory in china and all pretty much use the same components I'd also go for slimline metal ballasts happy hunting

I was a but iffy cuz of the price an the fact it's a warehouse but I've brought loads of stuff from them including boost pipes an intercooler kits there quality is actually really good glad I could help

Any idea where to get similar kits but with 4300k colour temp? That guy only seems to do 6000k or 8000k?

Also, do you know if they are completely CANBUS error free?