1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. audi4life

audi4life New Member

hi guys,

Im new to the forum. Im not yet an audi owner but I have my white audi a5 on its way :) cant wait!! im like a kid waiting for christmas lol....

I wasnt actually sure about getting an audi, and if it wasn't for one of my sons friends I would have probably been posting this message in a bmw forum and my name would have been bmw4life lol.

Im already looking forward to "kitting it up" i already know i want to put a Rieger body kit on it with ETA BETA wheels, dont know if anybodys herd of that:think:??? but it looks amazing :o.k: http://www.etabeta.co.uk/ukhome theres a nice video on there of how i want it to look, just finding it difficult to find the rieger body kit.

i suppose im talking to much or writing :happy: but ill save it for my later posts.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  2. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the forum, exciting times..... Car sounds good esp if you get the kit on! Good luck finding one. Pics when you have it!

3. scott b

scott b Active Member VCDS Map User