1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Trapper Dave

Trapper Dave Guest

Hi I'm Dave,

I've had my 57 plate A3 for a couple of years now. I'm only now taking a bit more of an interest in it and looking at sorting out some of the problems I've got.

I found this site on my search for a reasonably priced replacement arm rest lid and realised what a treasure trove of information this place is for an Audi owner.

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Dave, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of your car? Where are you located? Head over to the A3 8P section and have a read of the faqs thread, lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. Trapper Dave

Trapper Dave Guest

Hi Sandra,

Currently in Cannock in the Midlands. Even after three years, I'm yet to take any photos of my car and its only now that I'm starting to get car proud; I guess I'm a late bloomer :)

Sandra likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

for local meets click the link below, and get some pics done of the car, lol. :) x

Midlands

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Welcome to the site Dave.

If any oem technology is required, give us a shout as we supply/fit :)

Trapper Dave likes this.
  6. Trapper Dave

Trapper Dave Guest

What's the best way to contact you?

7. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Ping me a PM if you're interested in anything mate :)