1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Steviepat, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Steviepat

Steviepat New Member

Hi everyone,I've had my Audi just over a year,I'm pretty new to the forum and have finally managed to log on to my photobucket so thought I'd say hello and stick up a pic of my car,
    So far I've changed all the badges to black and have a set of 19" 3SDM 0.01 in black,don't have a pic with them fitted yet.
    I'm looking forward to getting home and carrying out a few more mods,I've been looking at exhausts but I'm struggling to find one for mine,it's a 2.0tdi 170 quattro,anyone have any ideas?
    [​IMG]

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. batch

batch Well-Known Member
    Team Glacier quattro Audi S3

Welcome to the site! Everyone here is pretty cool, very helpful and friendly. Enjoy!

4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Hi Stevie, welcome to audi-sport.net. Car looks awesome. where in Ayrshire are you? I will add you onto the Scottish members list. Will put link for our meet section below. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland