1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by MattHubbard, Jan 12, 2013.

1. MattHubbard

MattHubbard New Member

Hi. Name's Matt. Just bought my first Audi, a B6 S4 Avant, so thought I'd drop in to say hello and occasionally lurk. Owned the car 3 weeks. Power (Servotronic?) steering relay broke after 7 days. Currently manhandling it and putting off buying another as they're £130 + VAT

Cheers
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi Matt, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? have a read over in the A4 B6 section. There are faqs threads at the top of the page with lots of useful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x
  3. southylad

southylad Member

Welcome mate your having same kind of luck as me I had to do the turbo on mine within the first month about £600 hope you get it sorted plenty of info on here if you get stuck , enjoy
  4. MattHubbard

MattHubbard New Member

5. MattHubbard

MattHubbard New Member

Ouch. Yep, that's what I'm here for. To have a look at other people's experiences. Forums are the new Haynes manuals!
  6. southylad

southylad Member

The only probs on forums mate is you have to remember people always post when they have problems but not many post when everything is great so it does tend to look or sound grim but that's not really the case things go wrong with best of things at times eh and that's what makes a forum like this priceless a few posts can save you time and a lot of cash
  7. MattHubbard

MattHubbard New Member

Yeah I understand. I've owned VAG cars for years but always VW so used to most issues.