1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. daveturbo

daveturbo Member

Hi just thought i would come and register on here as hopefully i will be an owner of an A3 very shortly.<br><br>I am looking for an Audi A3 Preferably an S line TDI either 140 or 170. Would be nice if it was a S3 replica or something similar.

I am looking for an 05/55 onwards, as i believe they have the new interior and the newer shape.

If anybody knows of any that are for sale at the moment or someone knows of a person who may be looking to sell soon, Please let me know.

Also if there are any things i need to look out for when buying an a3 s line TDI, Any advice would be grateful.

Thanks Dave.

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi welcome to ASN Dave. Have a look over in the A3 sections. There are some threads at the top of each section with lots of facts. Hope that helps you. Enjoy the forum.

3. jason1986

jason1986 New Member

hi