1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Ya all! from Essex

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Soot1, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Soot1

Soot1 Member

I'm new to the Audi forum and looking for a nice A3 Sportback, if you know of a nice one for sale PM me. I'm after a black one and 2.0TDI engine about 2007 to 2009 and as many factory options as possible, the S line would be a good start.
    I've previously had Golfs, Seats and a FabiaVRS, all dervs. The Fabia was my favourite of the lot and was beefed up a bit to 205bhp & 360llbs. torque. Circumstances have changed and last October I bought a Toyota Auris T180 which I don't get on with as it makes by back ache and the climate control needs a computer programmer to get it how I want, so complicated. So now I'm coming back to the VAG stable.

Other car is a Westfield SEIW for the w/e and loads of trackdays so not looking for a tuned A3, bog standard will be fine.
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look in our classified section of the forum. If you are into meets and trackdays, have a look at the small events section and add your name in the correct sub section. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x
  3. Soot1

Soot1 Member

Already had a look at the classifieds, nothing anywhere near what I'm after.