1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi to all VAG members from Cwmbran

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Judderman1969, May 2, 2011.

1. Judderman1969

Judderman1969 New Member

[May 2, 2011]
    I`d just like to say hi to all ,
    I`m from Cwmbran in South Wales and currently driving an Audi A4 3.0 tdi quattro.
    Once i get to grips with forums i`ll post a picture but if there are any members from my town or have the same car i`d love to hear from you.:hi:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep

[May 2, 2011]
    hi mate welcome to the site my fellow welshy im from cardiff myself but its good to have more and more welsh people on here
    regards
    fran
  4. Judderman1969

Judderman1969 New Member

[May 7, 2011]
    Thanks Fran for the warm welcome,i`m glad to see theres more than one welsh member on these forums lol.
    By the way i think your car looks great that red really is stunning.
  5. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep

[May 7, 2011]
    no problemo mate there is loads of us welshy's on here mainly south wales too a few from north wales but mainly south :) , why thank you matey she is my baby im a pro detailer/valeter by day so do it all the time i have ocd when it comes to cleaning her lol , take a look here >>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/smaller-local-events/105775-south-wales-meet.html , we have little meet up's every now and again just for a chat about cars a general laugh and a chill with like minded people we're a friendly bunch