1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HI THERE ALL LOVING THE FORUM!! LOVING MY AUDI LOL!!

Customboy Jan 26, 2012

1. Customboy

Customboy Member

Hi there all well where do i start im a proud owner of a lovely audi a3, and after owning several golfs, subarus,bmws,mercedes and fords!! i love being a audi owner and looking forward to meeting new people here and love the advice that this site gives its truly a audi bible lol well heres a pic of my car below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i hope the pics work!!

i enjoy looking forward to meeting u all !

customboy

2. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace! VCDS Map User

Hey Customboy, welcome to ASN! Love your new car, colour and wheels are lush. Enjoy your stay here, Fella. Paula :wub: xx

Customboy likes this.
  3. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi A4 TDi

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to ASN. You have come to the best forum, we are a friendly bunch. Love your car, nice colour. Post over on the A3 section of the forum for any info or advice that you need, ut be warned, your wallet wont stay intact for long, lol. Enjoy the forum. X

5. Customboy

Customboy Member

thansk for the warm welcome got a massive smile on my face!!

6. Customboy

Customboy Member

JUST POSTED MY PIC FOR THE COMPETITION!! U NEVER KNOW I MIGHT WIN LOL!!

7. Customboy

Customboy Member

and just donated £10 to the site i know its not much but i plan on living here lol!!

8. CHRIS555

CHRIS555 DOPE with added OCD