Hi! Soon to be new Audi RS3 female owner from Essex

Fuzzy5987

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls!

Just thought that I would introduce myself on here. I am a MASSIVE petrol head having owned and modified a few hot hatches in the past. I have recently ordered a new RS3 from Southend Audi in Nardo grey with the gloss black styling package / mirrors and Sat Nav. This will be my first German car so if you can offer me any tuning advice and ownership tips it would be greatly appreciated. :racer:

Kind regards

Jennifer

Reactions: SPARTAN91
Hi Jennifer, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Have a look at small events into signature. Local meet coming up if you wish to meet up with others. Enjoy the forum :) x

Reactions: Fuzzy5987
Hi Jennifer and Welcome, do you know when you are getting the car, pics when you do please.

Hi Jennifer, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Have a look at small events into signature. Local meet coming up if you wish to meet up with others. Enjoy the forum :) x

Many thanks Sandra

Hi Jennifer and Welcome, do you know when you are getting the car, pics when you do please.

Thank you, I've requested for the car to be delivered on March 1st 2016 for the new plate....a very long wait! :whistle2: But i'm sure it will be worth it :grinning: