1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi new member and new to Audi's

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by pangsterA3, Oct 8, 2011.

1. pangsterA3

pangsterA3 Member

[Oct 8, 2011]
    Picked up my first Audi today (2001 Audi A3 1.8T Sport) in liquid blue, 69k on the clock with Full Audi Service History, all keys, documentation etc and some nice optional extra's.. here' some pics:

EXTERIOR:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

INTERIOR:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Not the best pictures as they were the ones from the dealer - I would get some better ones up, but it's not stopped raining here yet!! Overall a decent drive back to Edinburgh from Burnley (although it didn't stop raining!!)

Needed something a little more practical to knock about in for a year or two as we're expecting our first baby in January and the Z3 wasn't really set up for family transport!.. neither was the Compact - so the better half now has a C-Class Avantgarde SE and I now have the A3! :)

Ready to jump in with both feet and start learning all things Audi! LOL! (that means apologies in advance if I ask stupid questions!)..
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

[Oct 9, 2011]
    Hi and welcome aboard. Congrats on the new car and also on the baby! Looks a nice choice of car. So any plans for it or will you keep it standard??