1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, new 8L S3 owner from Essex

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Lukozade, May 29, 2013.

1. Lukozade

Lukozade New Member

Hi, i'm Luke and i've recently bought a black 8L S3 as my daily motor so thought here was a good place to start and get involved a bit. My S3 is an 02 plate and is standard with the 18" wheels and just an s2000 air filter fitted at the moment. This is my first VAG car but I am relatively familiar with them and i'm also a mechanic which helps when it comes to doing maintenance and mods I guess.

I do have a project car as well as the audi which I use for meets, shows and general good weather and thats where most of my money goes, its not an audi or VAG car though...

I'm usually on xrtwo.com forum (mk1 & 2 fiesta's) and have had cylinder head work done by andrew (A.L.D) on two separate occasions so I know at least one person on here :laugh:

My plans for the S3 are: a working stereo, TIP, 007p dv, coilovers, camber arms, wheels, cat-back (or maybe decat) and later a FMIC setup and remap to get the most of it all. No doubt that list will grow though, inevitably :keule:
  2. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

Welcome to the site, that will empty your pockets :)
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi Luke, welcome to audi-sport.net. Thats a lot of mods you got lined up. Look forward to our progress. Lots of info in the faqs threads in the A3 8L section. Enjoy the forum. :) x