1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. gracelea68

gracelea68 New Member

hi im mark from wrexham
    this is my s3 picked it up this week,

securedownload.jpg

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Mark, welcome to audi-sport.net. Love the car. Have a read over in the A3 8L section of the forum, read the faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of info in there. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

3. gracelea68

gracelea68 New Member

hi thanks, forum is cool very helpfull enjoying looking at the pics of all the s3s too

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Glad yur enjoying the forum so far Mark. If you are interested in meets/events in your area, click the link below and add your name onto the correct list and have a read through whats going on in your area.

Smaller (Local) Events

5. AwesomeMike

AwesomeMike Member

Hey Mark,

Welcome to the forum!! if there is anything I can do to help or even offer you some nice tuning packages please do fire me over a PM :D

Awesome Mike