1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi! I'm a newbie to the world of Audi from Cardiff. Thought I'd say hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by SamRDJ, Mar 13, 2013.

1. SamRDJ

SamRDJ New Member

Hi! I was told about all the great people on this site from my mate Fran who is a keen Audi enthusiast, Ive just bought an Audi A4 S-Line Avant TDI B8. I wanted to know if glovebox & footwell lights were standard or something that is an optional extra? In the car I have just bought, they are missing but all the other interior lights are there, Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks guys!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator
    Regional Rep

hey sam welcome along :) glad to see you have joined up to our community :) , we have a dedicated B8 section just down the page a tad check it out and post any questions you have there buddy ;)

4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter TeamMisano quattro Audi S3

hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Fran is a really nice guy and he sure loves his A3. Head over to the A4 section, lots of help in there. Any pics? Enjoy the forum. :) x

5. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator
    Regional Rep

aww why thank you sandra sam knows me well ive know him for a few years now :)

6. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter TeamMisano quattro Audi S3

just telimg how it is Fran, you need to get him captured for your events section. :) x

FranA3 likes this.