1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi I am new here

nomisegnar Jun 18, 2013

1. nomisegnar

nomisegnar New Member

Hi All,

I am new here although this is not my first Audi it has been a few years since my last, I have just ordered a A6 2.0TDI Avant Black Edition.

Simon

APAutomotive likes this.
  2. Mi11ar

Mi11ar Active Member

Hi welcome to the forum, nice motor throw us some pics up when you get it :)

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Simon, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to pics when you collect. Where you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

4. nomisegnar

nomisegnar New Member

Thanks for the welcome, I am located in the West Mids near Telford. The cars not going to be with me till September as I wanted a 2014 model but it will be worth the wait. I will post some pics when it gets here.

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

​if you want to attend local meets with other members, click the link in my signature. :) x