1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi guys

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by W33 TJS, Mar 7, 2014.

1. W33 TJS

W33 TJS New Member

Hi all just a wee quick thanks to everyone great site and information juts what I was looking for.

I'm Tj from just outsideGlasgow, I'm a full time Fire Fighter & have own little Sports & Remedial Massage Therapy Business, so any questions use may have just ask away I'll be glad to help.

well I've just bought my first A3 2002 1.8 Sport manual , TBH the only reason I bought it was because I needed a little car for work and this fitted the bill nicely,

I couldn't tell you what model etc that's the only down part and here where the questions start, on my dash the screen has lots of faulty pixels are these just a straight swap? Seen a few on eBay but say S3 on them,

the car drives like a dream (touch wood) I'm gonna get some tinted windows etc nice little mods, I also went to fit my double din DVD player and noticed that there is no space for it, due to the manual heater controls can these be moved or swapped out for the climate control ones,

thanks for any response and help in advance
    Sandra likes this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read of faqs thread in the A3 section. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. :) x