1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi guys thought its about time i say hello

sendtohim Oct 8, 2011

1. sendtohim

sendtohim New Member

hey everyone iv been on and off the forum reading the in's and out's and reading the little banter here and there great stuff, i bought a audi a3 2007 2.0 tdi 4-5 weeks ago now, already had a remap and cruise fitted and spent around 12 hours so far mopping the paint work (black) so a standard im happy with as the previous 2-3 owners never even polished or washed it but the price i paid for it matched in with what i had to spend.
    il get some pictures up soon and need some recommendations for painters around essex/herts, im also friend with a guy who refurbs wheels for essex audi and most local dealer if anyone interested

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Hi, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum.

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Post over on the A3 section of the forum. The guys will help you out with advice, contacts etc.

4. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

Hi and welcome. Pics will be good when you get the chance.

5. sendtohim

sendtohim New Member

a few pics after a good polish

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k389/sendtohim/Audi A3 8p 07 tdi 140bhp maybe bit more/P1020126.jpg.html]

pipercross vis kit
    [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k389/sendtohim/Audi A3 8p 07 tdi 140bhp maybe bit more/P1020126.jpg[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][/IMG][​IMG]

no matter how much you polish a black car your never happy with it

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  6. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

welcome mate looks like a nice motor you have there

7. sendtohim

sendtohim New Member