1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi guys, need a little help?????

S3ren Apr 16, 2008

1. S3ren

S3ren Lovely Sunshine

Just put a new set of BBS LM reps on my S3 they came with a set of spigot rings on them but getting a vibration as you get faster, i had the balancing redone yesterday just to make sure it wasn't that.

do you think that spigot rings aren't sitting on the hub properly?:uhm:

2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

It could be the spigots, or it could be your nuts "oo er missus" just make sure they are the right size, as a mate has just had this prob as his were too small and caused alot of vibrations

3. S3ren

S3ren Lovely Sunshine

cheers bud never thought of that!!!!!

4. Ibzzzzz

Ibzzzzz Member

Hey dude get some pics up when ya can, do they look as good as shabz S3(from london, think its sold now though) or or s3_saf(he had a imola one also sold i think)?

5. S3ren

S3ren Lovely Sunshine

yer no probs bud i'm going to have that vibration looked at today then i'll clean it and post some pics tonight.............

6. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

some places will balance the wheels on the car

7. S3ren

S3ren Lovely Sunshine

cheers for advise guys! had the wheels rebalanced today at another garage and where slightly out the guy also suggested that cause there new tyres they may need a little time to bed in roughly 500 miles, but it does feel alot better so finger crossed when i get my brother to go and give a blast so he can check it properly.