hi guys after some help if possible ! revo ?

woolley2021

Reaction score
I have a audi a3 tfsi ... the car has new rev d diverter , new pcv , the car has been remapped by revo stage 2 ? By street wise which I have invoice for , the problem I have is the car has no codes , no engine lights on but has no pull like a turbo feels like a naturally aspirated 2.0L very flat

Has anyone have any issues like this who may have a better knowledge where I could start any help would be highly appreciated Thanks

Unsure what settings it's running would it sat on the invoice ? I cannot even hear the turbo as you would in most cars , I've had several cars rs turbo, pulsar , glanza , and this has less pull than any of the. Even the standard glanza 130bhp , somethings up just unsure what I can smell a slight smell of oil now and again too ?

Was my mates car previously he had it mapped a few months ago the car as he said it felt slower so had which it says on the invoice stage 2 software ... I asked him did the car feel any different which he said the was no difference whilst in street wise they ran a vag com

Codes 008567 bank system too lean off idle

000256 mass air flow sensor p0100 supply voltage low - interment

I had the car on a snap on diagnosis tool today with no codes atall

The car feels as if it has no turbo at all

Id take it back to the company that mapped it mate and ask for their help.

Did you get this sorted? Mitch and his team are very knowledgable at streetwise! they've serviced and repaired my VWs for years there the only ones I trust in and around Bristol.

Still not sorted I'm going k04 so ill just get that fitted and hopfully more power and the problem will be resolved !!

I would get a smoke test done first, if your in bristol area Avontuning does smoke test and have full audi diognostics.