Hi From Stockport

matt66604

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm Matt ... Justed Joined audi-sport..... have been browsing these forums for a while but never actually registered until now...

I drive a lovely 97' A4 B5 sport 1.8T in kingfisher blue.... my pride and joy...

currently working for Stockport Audi.. so im sorted for genuine parts and diagnostics..

I have full VCDS also just incase anyone needs a hand...

dunno what else to say...
I look forward to the banter...

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to ASN Matt,pics of the pride and joy are a requirement when it is Kingfisher Blue Matt

Hi Matt, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head iver to the A4 B5 section, lots of info in the faqs threads and everyone is friendly and helpful. We look forward to the pics. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome from a fellow newb from Manchester. I have always loved kingfisher blue, even on the mk3 fiesta.

Hi Matt.
I'm new to the forum too, I bought my car from Stockport Audi at the end of October, it's an A4 Avant 3.0 TDI quattro Black edition on a 62 Plate in Moonlight blue, you may remember it ? I'm loving the car, it drives beautifully, but I do have a big hole in my heart left by the VW Touareg I put in part ex, I really hope the new owner treats her well.
My first Audi was an A3 1.8T Sport in Ochre yellow, I bought that new in 97 from SKF Stockport, been in VW's since but couldn't resist the A4 when I saw it.

Happy motoring.

Reactions: Sandra