1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From Stockport

matt66604 Dec 21, 2013

1. matt66604

matt66604 Member VCDS Map User

Hi Guys

I'm Matt ... Justed Joined audi-sport..... have been browsing these forums for a while but never actually registered until now...

I drive a lovely 97' A4 B5 sport 1.8T in kingfisher blue.... my pride and joy...

currently working for Stockport Audi.. so im sorted for genuine parts and diagnostics..

I have full VCDS also just incase anyone needs a hand...

dunno what else to say...
    I look forward to the banter...

Sandra likes this.
  2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

Welcome to ASN Matt,pics of the pride and joy are a requirement when it is Kingfisher Blue Matt

3. matt66604

Working on it ...

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Matt, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head iver to the A4 B5 section, lots of info in the faqs threads and everyone is friendly and helpful. We look forward to the pics. Enjoy the forum. :) x

5. Jimmy TDI

Jimmy TDI Pro Tinkerer Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

Welcome from a fellow newb from Manchester. I have always loved kingfisher blue, even on the mk3 fiesta.

6. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

7. matt66604

Thanks

8. Spares

Spares Member

Hi Matt.
    I'm new to the forum too, I bought my car from Stockport Audi at the end of October, it's an A4 Avant 3.0 TDI quattro Black edition on a 62 Plate in Moonlight blue, you may remember it ? I'm loving the car, it drives beautifully, but I do have a big hole in my heart left by the VW Touareg I put in part ex, I really hope the new owner treats her well.
    My first Audi was an A3 1.8T Sport in Ochre yellow, I bought that new in 97 from SKF Stockport, been in VW's since but couldn't resist the A4 when I saw it.

Happy motoring.

Sandra likes this.