1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from Scotland

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Steve Welch, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Steve Welch

Steve Welch New Member

Hey all,

I am an Audi owner as of yesterday. My name is Steve i am 34 and from Fife in Scotland. I have 4 cars in total which are as follows:

98 Audi A3 1.6
    98 Mazda Imola 1.5
    98 Mazda Intrigue 1.5 (donor car)
    01 Opel Zafira 1.8

I am a moderator and Scottish events organiser in club323f which i will be leaving soon as i feel its time to move on. I was looking for a A3/A4 TDi ideally but i saw this one for sale and i had to rescue it as it is in a bit of a poor state as it was going to the scrapyard in the sky :(

Anyway i picked it up for £325 with tax and MOT, it is silver and a 1.6. It has a dented wing, a slight clunk from the front nearside arch and the seats are goosed. Also in the advisories were the brake pipes and hoses. So she is needing a lot of TLC!

I have a photo on my facebook page but will upload some full size ones.
    Sandra likes this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi Steve, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over in the A3 8L section, there is lots of info in the faqs thread. I will add you to our scottish members list. Did you go to the Scottish car show yesterday in secc? A fair few of us were there and had a good day. Enjoy the forum. :) x

For local meets, click the link below. :) x

Scotland
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  3. Steve Welch

Steve Welch New Member

Hi Sandra, thank you for the warm welcome! I didnt make the show but i will probably attend a few events in the future.
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

I have added you to the scottish members list, use the link above to see whats happening in our area. :) x