Hi from Portsmouth

TimmyJK7

My other ride is a Street Triple
Reaction score
Website
www.kempqslimited.co.uk
Hi All,

I am looking at buying my first Audi tomorrow and wondered what I should be looking out for i.e. common faults.

The car is a B7 A4 Avant 2.0T Quattro.

Thanks

Tim

Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Post your question in the A4 b7 section. Enjoy the forum

Hi bud welcome not far up the rd in farnbough got a a4 b5 avant which I am currently modifying get some pics up when you get it

Not much faults just usual check service history timing belt and water pump change as big bucks all depends on mileage ECT just depends on owner good guide is to get the car checker app tells you mot history ECT
Mz 6351902 bodyshot 300x400 27

Picked it up and its a pleasure to drive but have a few niggles with it. Randomly the rear light keeps coming on at night, parking sensors bleep when activating reserve gear but then bleep when reversing near objects and the warning triangle cover in the boot has a broken clip so when you open the boot the cover flaps about.

Apart from that it is awesome and drives very well indeed!

Picked it up and its a pleasure to drive but have a few niggles with it. Randomly the rear light keeps coming on at night, parking sensors bleep when activating reserve gear but then bleep when reversing near objects and the warning triangle cover in the boot has a broken clip so when you open the boot the cover flaps about.

Apart from that it is awesome and drives very well indeed!
Any pics of the car?

Very nice indeed. Enjoy. :)