Hi from Peterhead

Noddy

Reaction score
Hi thought i say hello. I drive a A4 170bhp, Red special edition s-line. Lovely drive, but had problems with Dpf :( nothing new their mind you. Brodster going to help me out their shortly with a wee bit mod and tweek here and their :eyebrows:.

Nod

Hi Nod, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of your car? Head over to the A4 section, lots of useful info in there. I will add you to our Scottish members list. I will leave you a link for the scottish meets section. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Thanks Sandra, I get some pictures taken shortly. Just got this 1 a couple of months ago, so i need to start getting it looking good. This is my third audi best cars ive had.

Nod

Good to have you onboard. I have added you to the Scottish members list. Im sure you will really enjoy it in here, we are all friendly and helpful. :) x

Welcome Gordon. Pleasure meeting you today. Hope your enjoying the new power level and smoothness of the car.

That will be another happy customer cuz:) x Catch you next week. :) x

He was a very happy man cuz with the end result. No DPF problems, regen nightmares or limp home mode ever again.

Friday it is then Cuz......fingers crossed......Cakes at the ready

Reactions: Sandra