1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from new A4 Sport owner

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by AndySTT, Apr 22, 2008.

1. AndySTT

AndySTT 98 A4 1.8T Sport

[Apr 22, 2008]
    Hi all ;)

I'm picking up a 98 A4 1.8T Sport tomorrow and looking forward to it. I'm a Vauxhall nut (Hi Dan G ;)) and I've got a Vectra Supertouring with a turbo engine conversion (275bhp) problem is the Vectra needs a lot of work after been run as a daily driver for near enough 2 years. So the Vectra is off the road (enforced due to head gasket failure) and the A4 will be replacing it as the daily runner. Problem is I think I'm gunna like the A4 too much especially if I can coax a few more horses out of her :jump:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Andy D

Andy D Member

[Apr 22, 2008]
    Hi Andy, welcome to the forum.

I'm also a Vectra nut, I was the Scottish R.O of clubvs.co.uk which is a vectra and signum owners club, bought my audi a4 sport 8 months ago and lovin it!

My veccy was a 2006 sri 150cdti tuned to 200bhp...crackin big car.
  4. AndySTT

AndySTT 98 A4 1.8T Sport

[Apr 27, 2008]
    Lol Andy, I'm Essex Rep for Modified Vauxhall Owners Club (mvoc.co.uk). Missing a few of the ponies from the Vectra but I can't fault the drive and the pure mile munching the A4 can do. Just driven back from the girlfriends in Derbyshire which took 2.5 hours and I go out as fresh as a daisy. It would have been quicker in the Vec but my back would have felt it more even with the Recaro's.