1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from JMB Retrofits

Discussion in 'JMB retrofits' started by jb0o, Jun 29, 2014.

1. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Jun 29, 2014]
    Hi Audi-Sport.net,

My name is Jonny, and I run JMB Retrofits, a North East based VW-Audi Group retrofit company.

I've been a long-time member of ASN and I'm very excited to officially become a sponsor of such a great forum, and to be able to give back to this great community.

As well as providing Genuine retrofits to the VW-Audi Group range, we also provide approved Aftermarket accessories.

We have built up our company from the retrofitting of Cruise Control into providing a vast range of products, so there is always something to suit any requirement.

We are a mobile fitting company, based in the North East, but offer our services nationwide.

You can view more information about JMB Retrofits here:

Website: JMB Retrofits | North East Automotive Solutions & Vehicle Security | VW-Audi Group Retrofits, Handsfree Car Kits, GPS Trackers, iPod Kits
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/JMB-Retrofits/164754243594935?ref_type=bookmark

We'll be adding more content to the forum in the coming days, and if anyone has any questions, feel free to get in touch.

Many thanks,
    Jonny @ JMB Retrofits
    mcnulty471, Dannykn9 and Sandra like this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 22, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Jun 29, 2014]
    Hi Jonny, good to have you onboard as a sponsor. :) x
  4. mcnulty471

mcnulty471 New Member

[Jun 29, 2014]
    Not sure the standard etiquette but thought I'd jump in and say cheers for your help on Saturday, pleased to get those few little niggles sorted out. Should have the new Control Module mid next week.

Cracking Service, Very knowledgeable.
  5. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Jun 30, 2014]
    Thanks very much Ian, glad we got most of the issues sorted.. let me know how you get on with that replacement module.
  6. Viking

Viking Member

[Jul 7, 2014]
    Hello Jonny, nice to see you on here mate.
    jb0o likes this.