Hi from Italy

Ytterligare

Reaction score
Forum with lot of precious info for our Audis are so rare, and I believe this one is one of the richest in terms of knowledge, so I decided to subscribe...I'm not English native speaker so please forgive the errors...
Anyway, just ordered an A4 B9, Avant, 122 Bhp ( engine not available in UK I believe ) and delivery should be within 3 weeks..
The specs/Optionals ? Almost all the electronics you can find in the B9...: I want to feel Like I'm piloting an airplane when it comes to gauges and lights.. :)

Welcome to audi-sport.net. What colour is your car? I think you will find the forum helpful and the members friendly. Post up some pictures when you collect the car:)

Hi and :welcome!:your English is good don't worry, this is a friendly place to be with lots of info and help , nice guitar by the way cool
mz_6351902_bodyshot_300x400-58.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi and welcome. I'm new here too. I was in Tuscany which was most lovely where I learnt the phrase il souno fantastico. My co worker taught me some Italian but he was a bit rude so we'll not go there.

Reactions: Sandra
Thank you everybody for the warm welcome !
Princess, this is 90% what it will look like...mine is not S-line ( and not Quattro )
I went for the 122cv engine because shelling out 4500 quid for a mere 28cv increase of power in my opinion were too much...I come from a 115cv Focus SW, so the difference will not be noticeable, I believe...and after all, power is something you can deal with afterwards....wink wink..:whistle2:
Ciao Samuel, THQuattro and Gas !! ( ps this use to be my guitar..now I play a D42 and a Maton )
Andy

0sxskTp.jpg

ThQ, that was meant for Gas : Martin D42, my favorite guitar.... the one in the avatar was my Gibson Sj200 which I sold few years ago...sorry for the off-topic..:shrug:

Sure !! I'm in my girlfriend's house right now, but as soon as I will be home I will !!
But that's gonna be a picture...I'm too shy to perform in public...:sadlike:

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
Et voila....as promised :

My D42 :
pZJAbsr.jpg

plus, my 12 strings Ovation :
zQnL0oR.jpg

and finally my australian beauty...Maton TE :
erO43uX.jpg

I also have a 50th anniversary Fender Stratocaster, but I don't really play electric a lot...:happy:

Ciao a tutti !!

Andy

Reactions: THQuattro and GAS MONKEY