1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from Herts

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Willenium, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Willenium

Willenium Member

Nov 11, 2013

As you might have guessed, I'm Will. Been a bit of a lurker for a while in that I've not joined up until recently but have read a few threads which came up on Google searches when I've been rectifying faults. Decided it was time to join the club :)

I have a 2003 A4 2.5TDI SE Quattro (B6) which is largely stock but since taking ownership of it I have fitted the 17" A4 Sport alloys from the same era, LED sidelights to get rid of the urine tint of normal 501 bulbs and a set of HID's in the dipped beams. Much cleaner look now but as with anything, it's an ongoing project and some more tidying up is in order.

Anyhow, I shall no doubt chat to some of you in various threads :icon_thumright:
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Sep 12, 2010
    Hi Will, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read of the faqs threads in the A4 B6 section, lots of useful info and links in there. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x
  4. JimmyH

JimmyH Active Member
    VCDS Map User

Oct 8, 2013