1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from Fife

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by .Hawk., Apr 22, 2013.

1. .Hawk.

.Hawk. New Member

Hi. My name's Gregor and I'm from Fife Scotland. New on here but not new to Forums. I currently own a mk2 Golf GTI 16v and in the next six weeks I'll be looking to buy an 8l S3. Had a few Audis before but never an S so I'll no doubt be picking your brains for advice when I get one.
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

​Hi Gregor, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read of the faqs threads in the 8l section, you will find lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

For local meets, click link elow, i will add you to the members list. :)

Scotland
  3. .Hawk.

.Hawk. New Member

Cheers Sandra. Thanks for the welcome. I'll have a read up on that. Although I've been doing my homework on them for a wee while now there will be some things i wont know so i'll make sure I wont be spamming up with threads that are in the FAQ section. Looks to be a fair few Scottish members on here :) i look forward to getting to a few meets once i get an S3.

Cheers

Gregor
  4. Brodster

Brodster Shark Performance In Scotland Regional Rep Site Sponsor

We have a Scottish meet on Sunday @ Edinburgh Krispy Kreme if your interested mate. Its gonna be quite a good turnout aswell.Would be a good opportunity to meet some of the mods in the Scottish section and also other members. Murrays 8L S3 that I remapped and detailed will be there for you to have a look at......very nice it is too.
  5. .Hawk.

.Hawk. New Member

That sounds like a decent day out Brodster. Doughnuts and cars combined is never a bad plan. Unfortunately I'm busy on Sunday tho :(.