1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from Cornwall

kernow Aug 4, 2010

1. kernow

kernow VRSCAW

Hi :hi:
    Newbie here from Cornwall, briefly I own a Passat V6 TDI estate at present. Previous VAG wheels was a VW 2.8 V6 Golf 4-Motion with an LPG conversion.
    I like to service and care for all my own vehicles which apart from the Passat also includes a Transit 2.5 diesel van (smiley face model) which I use for my business. And a Harley V-Rod which is basically for pleasure use, and which at present is still under warranty for another 12-months so can't do my own servicing on it until it runs out.

2. murdoch

murdoch Member

hey bud, i too am a newbie and also from cornwall, and like you am an estate owner, only mine is an A4 tdi se avant with an afn engine. been well cared for by its previous owner ( who was a self employed mechanic ) which is why i wasn't put off by its mileage ( 221k) service book is full of stamps. i only bought it to run over the winter while i started a weldathon on my t25, but already i want to keep it, ace cars !!
    previous cars include 6 x t2's, 1979 audi 80 gle, golf mk1 cl, mk2 gtd, and various other non vag tat that i will never get near again !

found loads of useful stuff on this forum already, its sure to help me sort out a few little niggles i have.

all the best

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  3. kernow

kernow VRSCAW

Hi
    Thanks for the reply murdoch.