Hi from a new S3 owner

mohsin1315

Reaction score
Hi,

New to the forum and to Audi ownership. Traded in my '09 diesel Scirocco a few weeks ago for an '07 S3 as I wanted some fun in my life! Really pleased with the car - Silver with matte black wheels, matte black roof wrap and black grill. Looks great, goes like stink but just wish it didn't sound like a diesel at idle. I got rid of the Scirocco as I didn't want a diesel anymore lol. At least the stereo sounds good and can drown out the noise for me :)

The forum has already been useful, pointing out what to look out for when buying and helping me upgrade the sidelight bulbs to LED to match the xenons and fitting some Cree LED DRLs.

Hopefully I will be able to post up some helpful advice to someone in the near future. I know a little bit about engines and ICE so I will chip in where I can. Here's a couple of pics after a good wash, clay, DA polish, glaze and wax.

IMG 20121021 183323

Thanks for looking
Mo

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a lookover the A3 8P section, there are faqs threads at the top of the page with lots of useful information in them. If your interested in meets, click the link below and add your name to members list in your area and see what is happening locally. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Thanks Sandra. Can you please confirm if I need a minimum post count before I can send PMs? I attempted to contact NHN a couple of days ago as I am looking to upgrade to RNS-E but my sent items is still empty. I also want to contact Trups for some of his great LEDs.