Hi everyone

Hurstie

Reaction score
Hello!

Already posted in the A3 section saying hello but thought I would do it here too.
I was supposed to be collecting my 2005 A3 1.9TDi Sport today, but the dealer called and said to wait until Monday so they could valet it for me.

Been browsing in the mean time looking for some subtle OEM modifications I could do, (NHN if you happen to read this I will PM you when I reach 15 posts about some MY11 rear lights, I think I read somewhere that you sell them?)

Thanks and see you all around :thumbsup:

Hello!

Already posted in the A3 section saying hello but thought I would do it here too.
I was supposed to be collecting my 2005 A3 1.9TDi Sport today, but the dealer called and said to wait until Monday so they could valet it for me.

Been browsing in the mean time looking for some subtle OEM modifications I could do, (NHN if you happen to read this I will PM you when I reach 15 posts about some MY11 rear lights, I think I read somewhere that you sell them?)

Thanks and see you all around :thumbsup:

Hi Hurstie, there are no limits on post counts, so feel free to send a pm to NHN. :) x

We did have that a long time ago, but this has not been the case for a good few years now. :) x