1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Crazylow, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Crazylow

Crazylow Member

hi everyone im Greg and im 19 at the moment i have a 1.2 nova and it is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif im hopefully going to be getting a 1.8 20v a4 next year so ive signed up now so i can get some ideas at the moment im thinking a black one coilovers light tints wheels and an exhaust what you think, i got this site off lowride if anyone knows him and he said on this isde you look dont like people how debadge well i was thinking of just taking the badge for the engine size off when i get mine hope you lot aprove.

G
  2. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the Forum! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  3. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Hello and welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif As for taking the badge off..... there has been a few previous threads on here about de-badging.... personally I haven't but have no issues with those that do - each to their own I guess......

Interestingly, and for those without a de-badge and have a remap etc, it's always pleasing to feel that the car behind thinks he can smoke a 1.8t then they get left when u floor it.... Hee Hee
  4. Crazylow

Crazylow Member

yeh i will be keeping the 4 rings because i think thet look good and the only reason i want to take the engine size badge of is so i can tell my mates its only a 1.6 lol then dust them
  5. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

Hello.
  6. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Hello there...welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif