1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone :)

Alex. Nov 17, 2012

1. Alex.

Alex. New Member

Just wanted to say hi! My names Alex and I live in Buckinghamshire.
    Decided to join the forum after a few friends joined and meeting a few of you lovely people at the Castle Combe track day last month.
    I drive a Golf mkiv GTi 1.8t and its currently up for sale.
    The forum looks great and seems to cater more for performance than other sites which will be a big help.
    Have a good weekend all! :yes:

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Alex, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of your car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. Alex.

Alex. New Member

Hi Sandra thanks for the welcome.. I dont have any pics worth posting as I've put it back to standard for the sale but ill have more than a few of my new car if all goes to plan!

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Smaller (Local) Events

Will look forward to that Alex. Link above for local meets. Add your name on members list in your area and have a look at posts for upcoming meets. Look forward to you contributing on the forum. :) x

5. Alex.

Alex. New Member

Thank u appreciate that! And I will add.
    Noticed youre in Scotland.. What do you drive?