1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by JayP, Oct 5, 2012.

1. JayP

JayP Member

Just thought i'd say Hi to everyone.

Having previously owned a Mazda RX8 and fancing a change i took my freinds advice and recently purchased a 52-reg 8L S3 and all i can say is its the best car i have ever had! I paid £4000 for it and i cant think of any other car that for that money that would have put such a big smile on my face. For a standard car the power delivery is so smooth, handling great and a good feel of luxury within the car.

I have a few mods planned like Coilovers, Rims etc over the winter so i'll do updates as and when these happen.

Cheers - Jay
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Good morning Jay, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Have a read at the faqs threads in the A3 8L section, lots of information in there. If you are interested in meets/events in your area, click the the link below and add yourself onto the members list and have a read through the posts for any upcoming meeting local to you. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events
  3. JayP

JayP Member

Pics now posted on 8L A3/S3 Forum...
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

​Hi Jay, i was just looking at your post over there, its a very nice tidy looking car. :) x